[ExI] I wish this was fake news

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Tue Mar 13 02:00:32 UTC 2018

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of John Clark
Subject: Re: [ExI] I wish this was fake news

On Mon, Mar 12, 2018 at 7:21 PM, <spike at rainier66.com <mailto:spike at rainier66.com> > wrote:

​>>…Start by pressuring state governments to get their election mechanisms in order.  That includes verification of eligibility to vote, ID verification at the polls

>…So what do we for know for sure? We know for sure there were precisely 4 well documented cases of voter fraud out of 135 million votes cast in the 2016 election….John K Clark

California does not check voter ID at the polls.  We have no way of knowing how many illegal votes were cast.

I heard an interview with Israeli leader Netanyahu.  Apparently he likes the current US leadership and has a vested interest in seeing it continue.  The Israelis are skillful at software.  Voting machines work on software.  See any potential problem here?