[ExI] Stephen Hawking is dead

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed Mar 14 16:20:21 UTC 2018

In a sense, Hawking is the closest we have come to immortality outside of cryonic preservation.

Reasoning:  that early text-to-voice that Hawking made famous is still around, still in use, you can feed it text and it will come out sounding like the voice we associate with Hawking.  For comic relief in this time of sorrows, you can feed that voice the lyrics to a rap or hip hop.  Since Hawking was completely paralyzed we don’t have his motions associated with his commentary, but he wrote the books and articles which can be fed into that text-to-voice even now, after he is gone, along with a still image of him in his wheelchair, which is all we had while he was yet with us.

So in that sense Steven Hawking lives on.