[ExI] I wish this was fake news

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 19:40:30 UTC 2018

I've heard rumors of this, but investigation keeps finding either just
conspiracy theories with practically zero truth, or very weak & limited
laboratory experiments under conditions where inducing Stockholm syndrome
(if hostile mind control was the intent, rather than just testing some
tech) would be far more effective.

Assuming you mean physical brain waves being altered using electrodes, and
not a metaphor for ordinary psychotherapy wherein the main tool is just
conversation.