[ExI] ?What would ?Kim Jong-un? do??

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed May 2 13:26:03 UTC 2018

From: spike at rainier66.com <spike at rainier66.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 2, 2018 6:13 AM
To: 'ExI chat list' <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Cc: spike at rainier66.com
Subject: RE: [ExI] ?What would ?Kim Jong-un? do??

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org <mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> > On Behalf Of Dave Sill
Sent: Wednesday, May 2, 2018 5:04 AM
To: Extropy chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org <mailto:extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> >

On Tue, May 1, 2018 at 8:35 PM <spike at rainier66.com <mailto:spike at rainier66.com> > wrote:

We saw Rogue One.  We know it can be done, we know there is enormous motive.  So what can we do?

>…We need to actively share videos that demonstrate what can be faked. Like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQ54GDm1eL0 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQ54GDm1eL0&t=3s> &t=3s

The downside, of course, is that we'll end up unable to believe what we see and hear. When the piss tape is inevitably released Trump will say it's fake and...well...who's to say?

-Dave

Oh the potential for gags here, oh my it makes my butt hurt just thinking about it.  Now if we can just prevent that whole civil war business…

spike

Hmmm, boy this quickly gets knee deep in ethical considerations.  Mama is on her deathbed, medics say there is no hope, she has a few days at best.  Her heartbreak is that her wayward son eschewed the religion of his mother, went his own way and wrecked his life, now he’s doing hard time.  The other children make a video of him telling his mother he repented of his sins, he is leading a prison ministry, even the guards are giving up their sinful ways, the parole board has set up an interview, etc.

It is wrong.  But at least their mother dies with a smile on her face.  Hmmmm…

On the other hand, what if there really is a heaven, she get there, looks down, her son is the meanest bastard in the prison yard, covered in big ugly tattoos, leading a gang, etc.  Then she gets so pissed she goes and haunts the kids who were just trying to do good deeds with their fancy “computers” and “videos”, lying to a dying old lady, SHAME bitches!  etc.