[ExI] send to group?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon May 7 13:29:55 UTC 2018

Sure, but now that you mention it, how do we know… that Freud didn’t have
the whole anal thing going?  Makes ya wonder, ja?  We need to investigate
this.  spike

Freud's troubles were mainly with his mother and with sex - perhaps
linked.  He went to W. Fliess and had his nose operated on to fix this
neurosis he thought he had.

Not much evidence of anal fixations.

bill w