[ExI] Libertarian think tank

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 16:41:57 UTC 2018

On Nov 7, 2018, at 2:46 PM, Keith Henson <hkeithhenson at gmail.com> wrote:

> This is just FYI.
>
> https://qz.com/1443787/a-libertarian-think-tank-just-gave-up-on-libertarianism/

I thought someone refuted his (Jerry Taylor’s) overall expectations and approach years ago:

https://c4ss.org/content/40819

Anyhow, the folks at the Niskanen Center have always been about strategic compromise. So not as big a surprise here that they might drop the label.

All of this said, I too am saddened by libertarians who either aren’t critical of Trump or actually support him — especially in areas like immigration and trade. But in my view those folks have simply abandoned libertarianism or watered it down so much that it amounts to the same thing.

Regards,

Dan
   Sample my Kindle books at:
http://author.to/DanUst