[ExI] Libertarian think tank

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 20:22:35 UTC 2018

On Nov 8, 2018, at 10:00 AM, John Clark <johnkclark at gmail.com> wrote:

>> On Thu, Nov 8, 2018 at 12:19 PM Dan TheBookMan <danust2012 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > I too am saddened by libertarians who either aren’t critical of Trump or actually support him — especially in areas like immigration and trade. But in my view those folks have simply abandoned libertarianism or watered it down so much that it amounts to the same thing.
>
> I am very glad to hear you say that, I thought I was the only one.

Then you haven’t been paying attention. Not only have I always been against Trump (and Clinton and anyone else running for President*), I’m by no means alone. There are many vocal libertarian anti-Trump folks out there.

Of course, the big problem is many anti-libertarians call themselves libertarians, so those of us against Trump are overlooked by basically statists in libertarian drag. A good litmus test these days is asking any self-identified libertarian if they’re for open borders. If they’re not, then they’re not a libertarian. (Like with the War on Terror, Trump’s rise to power has shown me who the fake libertarians are.)

Regards,

Dan
   Sample my Kindle books at:
http://author.to/DanUst

* I’ve openly call for abolishing the office.