[ExI] Libertarian think tank

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 21:13:16 UTC 2018

I am *very* glad to hear you say that, I thought I was the only one.

John K Clark

Perhaps you did not notice a while back my saying that my liberal views
seemed to trump (sorry) my libertarian views to the point that maybe I am
not one anymore.  I do believe in a very basic minimum of laws, which is
never going to happen with so many lawyers in office.

bill