[ExI] Science or Scientism?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 18:22:52 UTC 2018

will wrote -

I just think it is silly to believe that the other brute facts you refer to
(such as the fundamental forces) are ubiquitous throughout the universe,
but the brute fact of consciousness/qualia only occurs in brains.

Au Contraire - I think since neurons are specialized cells found only in
brains of some kind, that it would be strange indeed if they possessed no
qualities distinct to them.

bill w