[ExI] Science or Scientism?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 23:29:23 UTC 2018

Yes, of course we are limited, more than most people know, and maybe more
than anyone knows.  But we are conscious and we know that.  If you don't
like that word, use another, but there has to be some word for the
experience of it.  Problems of definition.  Problems locating it in the
brain.  But we know at our deepest level that we have it.  It may be the
most fundamental aspect of humans.  Will anyone dispute that?  (will get
back to you on the attached video tomorrow)

bill w