[ExI] smoke in ca

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 01:41:04 UTC 2018

On Nov 15, 2018, at 3:40 PM, <spike at rainier66.com> <spike at rainier66.com> wrote:

> California’s having legalized marijuana has had an impact.  We have had forest fires before, but now every time I go for a walk I get a contact buzz.

Kidding aside, the smoke conditions up here (Seattle) this August led me to buy a respirator and stop hiking until the smoke cleared. (I like to hike in the mountains when they’re snow-free.)

Marijuana has been legal here for recreational use for years now, and I’ve never gotten a contact high during that time. ;)

Regards,

Dan
   Sample my Kindle books at:
http://author.to/DanUst