[ExI] Gene drift and Atlantic article

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 01:41:12 UTC 2018

Keith my best guess on this is twofold: there are lots of good options
available now that were not there when we were that age.  A long time
ago... there wasn't much else to do.  Now there are so many good fun
interesting options.  Young people realize that sex without emotional
bonding isn't worth the hour of time investment.  Sex with the emotional
bonding is well worth the lifetime of investment.

spike
Age of marriage has been going up for quite a while.  And second, I have
seen data reporting that young people of today are more pessimistic about
the future than prior generations.  Certainly it is a complex subject.  It
is easy to say that the pendulum swings from ankle length skirts to
miniskirts, conservative to liberal, but it is true.  Ask a sociologist and
you'll get all sorts of reasons but no definitive anything.  bill w