[ExI] smoke in ca

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Fri Nov 16 02:05:51 UTC 2018

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of SR Ballard
Subject: Re: [ExI] smoke in ca

 We have had forest fires before, but now every time I go for a walk I get a contact buzz

- spike

I can’t decide if I find this funny or sad.

SR Ballard

I was trying to make light of a sad situation.  Dark humor.

A family I care about had a winter home in Paradise.  We haven’t heard from them and still don’t know where they are.  They were snowbirds, but it was early in the year for heading to Paradise, but we don’t know where they are.  They aren’t on the list of people still unaccounted for.