[ExI] young people having less sex

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 22:09:37 UTC 2018

somebody wrote:  Privacy seems to be something only for the older
generation.

Certainly true in my case, though I think financial and health records and
info should be extremely well protected.  I don't mind anyone knowing what
I buy on Amazon or anywhere else (not drug store).  All they will do is to
send me ads more appropriate for me, though I keep getting ads for things I
have already bought and don't need another or know that I will buy that
again.  My problem with the whole thing is getting robocalls to sell me
something.  The quietness of my home is very important to me.

Now if my wife and I are tracked to that someone will know we are not home
and not near so that can rob me. well, that's fixable, isn't it?   Taking
the battery out does it, doesn't it?  Turning the phone off doesn't, does
it?

bill w