[ExI] young people having less sex

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Mon Nov 19 18:59:30 UTC 2018

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace
Subject: Re: [ExI] young people having less sex

>>…Then we know for a fact that all assured privacy is gone.

>>…Will you carry yourself any differently?

>>…spike

>…Probably not.  But in novels they have bug detectors to sweep the room.  None for this kind of bug?  bill w

The bug detectors look for electromagnetic transmission.  Modern spy cams need not do that.  They carry sufficient memory to be completely self-contained, collecting and storing images for physical retrieval or for burst transmission that would look exactly like a television emissions in the EM band.  I would argue this would make them nearly undetectable.

spike