[ExI] chinese constitution

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 02:10:45 UTC 2018

Well, now.  We have an increasingly conservative systems of courts.  If
they do what they say they want to do, strict construction, then we have
nothing to worry about.  We will not be moving away from our Constitution,
but maybe even back towards it in some ways (???).  This may be a good time
for conservative courts to rein in wayward politicians.  A liberal can find
some hope in this situation.

bill w