[ExI] chinese constitution

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 05:01:30 UTC 2018

This is also why I pay little attention to the Chinese constitution.  It
means what those in charge say it does at the time - no more, no less, no
matter what it actually says or doesn't say.  Near-complete impossibility
for the government to be wrong (to a far greater degree than we see in the
US, even now) kind of invalidates the point of having written laws.