[ExI] first CRISPR babies?

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 04:13:17 UTC 2018

Yeah! Fantastic, if true!

Should I have some babies now, or hold off a bit until the technology is
better developed? I would like to do much more than just one or two edits,
I'd rather go as far as the technology can reach, thousands of edits if
possible.

Maybe I'll just make 10 - 20 babies now, sequence them all, freeze them and
do some serious analysis to determine how much editing is needed for good
quality product, given the available genotypes. Once the edits are
feasible, I'll have them thawed and gestated.

Because one child is not enough.

On Tue, Nov 27, 2018 at 11:44 AM William Flynn Wallace <foozler83 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> https://www.digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/crispr-gene-editing-children-china/