[ExI] Perjury

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 13:38:22 UTC 2018

I wonder if all those who thought it was OK for Bill Clinton to be
impeached because he perjured himself about sex between 2 consenting adults
also think Kavanaugh should not receive a lifetime appointment to one of
the most powerful jobs in the country because he also committing perjury
when he said he wasn't guilty of attempted rape . And that's not all,
Kavanaugh testified that he never drank to the point of losing control but
yesterday a letter surfaced written in Kavanaugh's own hand describing
himself and his friends as, and I quote "loud, obnoxious drunks with
prolific pukers". Kavanaugh said he only heard of a Atlantic Magazine
article about a second accuser who said a drunken Kavanaugh slammed her
against a wall and thrust his penis in her face, but we now know that days
before the article was published Kavanaugh somehow got wind of it and was
tampering with potential witnesses to get them to all sing from the same
playbook. And when Kavanaugh said in his yearbook that he was a member of
the "Renate alumni" does anyone really believe him when he said it didn't
mean Renate was a slut it just mente he was a friend of Renate?

On a different subject the New York Times just published a massive
investigation of Donald Trump's finances, it took them over a year to write
the article, it's so long they had to hire extra people at their printing
plant. It shows that he is not a self made billionaire as he claimed but
got rich from his daddy's money (he was legally a millionaire at the age of
8) and by cheating on his taxes.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/10/02/us/politics/donald-trump-tax-schemes-fred-trump.html?action=click&module=Top%20Stories&pgtype=Homepage

John K Clark