[ExI] Perjury

Darin Sunley dsunley at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 21:09:22 UTC 2018

"This makes accusation a weapon." this. A thousand times this.

It's Harry Reid dismantling the filibuster all over again. What is with
politicians, usually Democrats, lobbing nuclear hand grenades and
destroying legal infrastructure that has, and will again, protect them when
they're in power, just to win one little battle?!?

It's like Chesterton's Fence means nothing to these people.

If the Democrats don't think the weaponization of un- or barely-
substantiated accusations won't be used against them when the shoe's on the
other foot, they're out of their minds. Are they really so short sighted?