[ExI] idea

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 16:31:45 UTC 2018

I get it: if I were young now, I would work for peanuts  spike

I did work for peanuts - $5000 a year but with a faculty apt. that cost me
$60 a month.  I had a chance to go to a big time school, publish or perish,
etc.,and also a local TV show as a permanent guest (and who knows what from
there), and decided I just wanted to teach students, and so I turned down
possible fame and fortune and billions of people treating me with adulation
and offers of sex and free jet rides, and all the rest. I was a
conservative then and a Baptist.  If you can believe that.

I am thrilled that I did what I did   bill w