[ExI] A 'libertarian' solution to political bullshit on this list?

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 20:16:06 UTC 2018

On Fri, Oct 12, 2018 at 2:54 PM William Flynn Wallace <foozler83 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> You are crying wolf when everyone can see the wolf.

If everyone can see the wolf then please explain to me why Donald Trump is
clearly the most popular American presadent among Extropians since I joined
the list in 1993 even though he is by FAR the most anti-libertarian one.
And explain why so many go into such a rage whenever I dare to say anything
bad about him. Nobody gets angry with something they just think is
redundant or dull because they could just ignore it. And you didn't bother
to write a reply because you thought what I said was unimportant and told
you nothing you didn't already know, instead there must have been something
about it that made you mad.

I did not see that sort of behavior during the Clinton or Bush or Obama era
but it's there plain as day for the Trump era, and that is not consistent
with the everyone can see the wolf theory.

John K Clark