[ExI] Public draft of my book 'Tales of the Turing Church'

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 04:37:03 UTC 2018

Thanks for reading and commenting Stuart and John. For some reasons I
didn't receive John's post, and the list archives in extropy.org are
down atm. Fortunately I am subscribed to the list also via my
Protonmail mailbox, where I found John's post with the warning "This
email has failed its domain's authentication requirements. It may be
spoofed or improperly forwarded! " John, you may wish to review your
email settings.

I'll address your comments in another post.

G.