[ExI] From Arms Race to Joint Venture

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed Oct 17 04:39:28 UTC 2018

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of Zero Powers

I've not been out conquering the world or anything. Just raising kids and doing the family man thing, while keeping an eye out for the coming singularity, which seems a lot closer now than it did when I first started looking for it on this list 20 years ago lol

00

Ja, same here.  One son, born 12 yrs ago.  A few of the old timers left around, not many.  Retired from rocket science, now thinking a lot about how to use genetic information as a medical tool.  Still cutting up on the ExI list, as always, thinking about educational software, that kinda thing.