[ExI] books

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 20:14:40 UTC 2018

You are the second person to give me feedback on books I have recommended -
John Clark was the first.  If you want to share recommendations I would be
ecstatic to do so.

Psych, biology, epigenetics - etc.  I have read books about water, salt,
cod, Chinese trade - so, just about anything intelligent.  Not economics
unless it's behavior economics.

Harari writes extremely well, no?  Very clear.  Did you see that he came
out as gay?  Makes no difference to me, of course.  I wish all gays would
do that so everyone can see that they are just people.  Me?  Nah.

bill w