[ExI] From Arms Race to Joint Venture

Henry Rivera hrivera at alumni.virginia.edu
Thu Oct 18 21:06:50 UTC 2018

I saw a movie recently where an AI judge type scenario was played out. It was Chappie I think, and the AI/droid police are given much authority to dispose of a case immediately upon apprehending the suspect. It left little room for discussion of mitigating circumstances and the like. That’s just one interpretation of how that could play out I realize.