[ExI] What would you do if you won the billion dollar plus MegaMillions Lottery, and are lotteries a bad thing?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 13:20:19 UTC 2018

Lotteries are a way for legislators to avoid raising taxes, and it mostly
impacts the poor - just the reverse of progressive taxation that I prefer.

I don't know how I would spend even one million dollars.  Two  people in a
giant mansion with servants everywhere?  Limousines?  Nah.  So I would hire
people to investigate charities and give most of it away.

In Mississippi we have a new lottery.  The money goes to roads and bridges,
which the legislators have allowed to fall into severe disrepair.  Better
than nothing, I reckon.

bill w