[ExI] Parking a car with 12 neurons

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 15:16:53 UTC 2018

This is not incompatible with libertarianism, but it's
another kind of libertarianism.  giulio

Libertarianism is about freedom to do what you want, within limits.  It is
not about doing what you want and divorcing yourself from the rest of
humanity.  How free is a person who cannot put food on the table for his
family?  There may be nothing more noble than enabling some other person to
have more freedom, even if it infringes on some of yours.

"Am I my brother's keeper?"   YES!

bill w