[ExI] What would you do if you won the billion dollar plus MegaMillions Lottery, and are lotteries a bad thing?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 20:18:34 UTC 2018

was teased horribly (or was it teased wonderfully?) by European female
friends who loved his discomfort in coed showers, and playfully tormented
him...  Oh, I envy this guy!  ;  )   Grigg

Oh, I don't at all.  He probably was so embarrassed that his organ
shriveled up to nothing, making the embarrassment even worse.  He was
seeing sexual things but not in a sexual situation.  In fact, making it a
sexual situation would have been completely wrong.

bill w