[ExI] What would you do if you won the billion dollar plus MegaMillions Lottery, and are lotteries a bad thing?

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 20:51:20 UTC 2018

Adrian Tymes wrote:
"I was asking about the then-most-recent Mega Millions pot (Saturday
October 19), which nobody won the grand prize on."

I stand corrected!  I thought you meant lotteries in general...  There have
been other huge jackpots, though none this large.  I was just wondering if
in the past someone might have done what you suggested for this one.  I'd
enjoy seeing an Oceans 11 style film about a group of skilled crooks who
tamper with a lottery drawing.  I bet it would do well at the box office!
Lol