[ExI] odd name of the day

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 16:51:38 UTC 2018

There are some perfect things in this world, and Julie Andrews in Sound of
Music is one.  Robert Preston in Music Man is another.  Will never be
topped.

I read Kon-Tiki way back sometime and the following book about another
adventure, which I now recall as Ra.  I remember most the whale shark that
followed the boat.

Did you see S.O.B.?  Waste of Julie's talents, though of course it was a
satire on Hollywood.  She was good in 10 as well.  But for me she is not
sexy in the slightest.  Give me Catherine Zeta-Jones any day.  Brunettes
has always done it for me, so to speak.  (though not Jane Russell).
Blondes, never.  Not even Marilyn.

Here are some very tasteful (R- rated) and beautifully lighted women:

https://gallery-of-nudes.com/photographer/ken-adams/

How come I never see anyone like those at Walmart?

bill w