[ExI] odd name of the day

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 22:29:13 UTC 2018

Eh, I can think of a major flaw which made the whole story completely
unbelievable.

Disagree - he was acting the perfect  Austrian chauvinist male who must
establish dominance over everybody.  Anyway, to me the best thing about
Julie was her personality, both in Sound and in Poppins.  I don't think
people grasp that making a smile on cue, and maybe 15 takes, look perfectly
natural, is great acting

Pretty girls are not exactly a dime a dozen in Alabama, but there were
plenty of them when I taught there - a school 2/3 girls - and Southern.  I
don't know, outside of California, where there are any prettier girls than
the Deep South.

So while I got to look at thousands of them, the ones who got even prettier
as the semester went on, were the ones who had lively and intelligent
faces.  In fact, lively and intelligent could make up for some lack of
beauty.  Great bodies is another topic altogether.  Bag over the head
issues, etc.

An odd choice of mine is the girl who played the daughter in We're No
Angels, with Humphrey Bogart, one of my favorites.  If somehow you have
missed this movie, fix that.  Ustinov is great, as usual.  She is not even
pretty, but in the movie she was just fetching:

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0847993/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t8

bill w  p.s.  the only woman I have ever know who can go from attractive to
nearly ugly is Barbara Streisand.