[ExI] opinion

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 00:45:57 UTC 2018

Is the ultimate irony here that many men would love to have attractive
women approach them and do and say the things that are called sexual
harassment when men do them to women?

Men would call these flattering and a lot more.  Welcome even if there's no
follow-through.  I wonder if some women wouldn't welcome them too.

I am not saying that anyone is wrong. One person's welcome is another
person's harassment.

Bujold has a planet in her universe where everyone wears something
informing of availability, short/long term preferences, sexual
preferences.  You know, this sounds like a great idea.  You will know when
you are not wanted.  People could change the signals whenever they liked,
from day to day, even - or on the cliche' business trip.

Getting together should not have to be complicated.

Your opinion?
bill w