[ExI] opinion

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 18:38:38 UTC 2018

Judith Rich Harris, who wrote the nuclear bomb The Nurture Assumption, also
wrote a book about her two female children:  No Two Alike.  Both extremely
important and interesting books.  Along the same line, Pinker's The Blank
Slate.

I think it would take extreme environments to alter the power of genetics.

bill w