[ExI] Homo radiodurans (was Maximum Jailbreak)

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 23:40:51 UTC 2018

you just can't outsmart something that's smarter than you.
 John K Clark

Since everybody is so scared, all the way to downright paranoia, do you
think that techs of the future will be alert to the possible problems you
pose?  Of course they will.  The first computer that shows signs of what
you are afraid of, will be unplugged from anything it can manipulate and
fixed.  The only scenario that would fit your thinking is if all the AIs of
the world woke up at the same time and had the same agenda, somehow
overcoming Asimov's laws or their updated equivalent.

Idle speculation is not my forte', especially when I won't live to see any
outcomes.  (So why don't I leave you alone with your ideas?  Good idea.
Will do.)

bill w