[ExI] ​T​erminate​ing​ birthright citizenship

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 22:51:26 UTC 2018

John, are you keeping score?  Out of all of the depressing scenarios you
have presented involving the administration's actions, have any of them
come true?  Any at all that you have shared with this group?

I suggest that you will find that digging up depressing and possibly
illegal scenarios will be easy for you.  Thus I ask this question:  if you
cannot base your suspicions on actual bad behavior you predicted, then why
not stop?  These scenarios can be endless and few or none of us want to
hear about them.

So present your successes and we will change our minds, as we always do
when presented with indisputable data

Bill w