[ExI] Schr​o​dinger Bacterium

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 01:52:13 UTC 2018

I'm not smart enough to weigh in on their arguments for quantum effects,
but in the discussion, don't they also point out these results could be
explained by classical effects?

As someone with prior training in biology, I am extremely skeptical of the
possibility of coherence in even the smallest living organisms.    Ymmv.
Needless to say, I don't buy Penrose's microtubule theory either.
 Interesting though, thanks for sharing.