[ExI] article highly recommended

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 16:51:23 UTC 2018

I am thinking about what Spike said about no one believes in social ranks
anymore.  Intellectual ranks are always going to be apparent to just about
everyone.  My question is: are the two correlated?  Social and intellectual?

If so, then my statement contradicting Spike will stand: there will always
be ranking and condescension of the good kind.

bill w