[ExI] high quality minds

David Lubkin lubkin at unreasonable.com
Wed Sep 12 00:55:46 UTC 2018

I wrote:

>I would not use genius for anything other than an achievement of
>thought. There are no genius actors, musicians, dancers, athletes,
>painters, etc. They can be fantastic but they're not geniuses.

William Flynn Wallace replied:

>I would certainly like to know how these achievements were done
>without thought.

I did not say they were. Any more than I said they were done without
gas exchange or peristalsis. That thought was present doesn't make
something an achievement *of* thought.

Why did you pose your question if you were going to dismiss a
thoughtful response with a smartass quip?

-- David.