[ExI] just a thought or two

SR Ballard sen.otaku at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 15:15:52 UTC 2018

I’m not bothered by the thought of loss of privacy— as long as it is some far distance, nameless, faceless government official. Or, more realistically, a computer program.

What I would object to is if local enforcement, or people I know were given that same information. Not because I’ve done anything wrong, but because it would lead to embarrassing questions about my religious faith, sexuality, and identity, as well as my political, social, and moral positions. Where I live (and probably anywhere I lived) my personal thoughts and opinions on these things are probably not welcome.

SR Ballard