[ExI] dna

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 10:20:29 UTC 2019

On Fri, 5 Apr 2019 at 01:54, William Flynn Wallace <foozler83 at gmail.com> wrote:

> What's the best way to save your DNA for your children?  They will have far more tests and sophisticated tests than now, and so I want to have that information available to my offspring.

The term you need to search is DNA Banking.
This is a service already available. e.g. Used for preserving DNA from
species going extinct.
Some funeral homes offer this service. The quality of storage can vary
depending on how long you want the sample to last.
This company provides much information.
<https://www.dnalegacy.com/>

Bear in mind that if the DNA sample might be needed in court
proceedings then there will be legal requirements to prove that the
DNA sample is actually yours and has not been contaminated or
interfered with.

BillK