[ExI] evolution

Jungwhan Park park246824 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 11:03:46 UTC 2019

On 10 August 2017 at 16:34, spike  wrote:

> I don’t know what the heck this is, but just as I was leaving for vacation
> BillK or someone posted a link to a species identification software site.
> I had insufficient bandwidth to download that at the time.  If some kind
> soul knows that link, I am ready to play with it now.  I might be able to
> find it again.

After quick and intense search on Wikipedia, I came to a decision that it's
very likely a campaea margaritata.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Campaea_margaritata
http://bugguide.net/node/view/13845

And, as you might have noticed, the range described there does not
explicitly include Washington.

*I'm constantly on a journey of emptying useless(?) folders; this e-mail
has been in the drafts folder for more than a year, so I'm sorry about this.