[ExI] Time travel in simulations

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 16:08:30 UTC 2019

You guys are just too clever.  What I want to know:  how will we know?
Where would we look for evidence?  If the answers include bosons or black
holes, just forget it.  Also- lacking any evidence, someone has come up
with odds.  Just how can one calculate odds without data?  Or are they just
having fun?  bill w