[ExI] Time travel in simulations

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 00:03:50 UTC 2019

Maybe Stewart finally warmed up.  His B'ham show was somewhere in the 80s.

My choir director at the Methodist church was John Stewart.  Eventually he
became the college's president.  My chairman called me and told me after
the board met, so I called him to congratulate him and he didn't know it!

So at the first convocation we had he mentioned that I was the first to
tell him.  (He never did know how I knew.)  Then I called out 'Mr.
President, you do know that relations between the profs and the pres have
been pretty rough in the past, and so I thought I'd remind you that your
name, Stewart, derives from 'ward of the sty'.  Biggest laugh I ever got.
He just grinned.

bill w