[ExI] Update on the Hawaiian observatory shutdown

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 01:48:30 UTC 2019

Why rant and rave and call names anyway?  In the history of mankind it has
never helped anyone and stresses the author of it.   Has it ever helped
your mashed thumb?  There are better ways to express strong opinions. Find
who is responsible and hunt them down and kill them.  bill w

On Sat, Aug 24, 2019 at 8:31 PM SR Ballard via extropy-chat <