[ExI] bias

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 22:41:56 UTC 2019

Continuing a conversation with Spike:

What if we just dropped the category of race on anything to do with
government?  And in many cases, though of course not ones having to do with
childbirth, get rid of identifying a person by gender.

Spike wrote of Indians, from India (seems silly to add that) identifying
themselves as black for reasons I forgot, but it was to their advantage or
their school's or something.

To quote someone:  the way to quit discriminating by race is to quit
discriminating by race  (Justice Roberts maybe?).  One way to do that is to
prevent anyone from identifying a person by his race.

We should help the poor, the people out of work and so on.  What does race
have to do with those?  Nothing.

bill w