[ExI] Warning: contains American politics; do not read!

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Fri Aug 30 12:51:22 UTC 2019

-----Original Message-----
From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of
Stuart LaForge via extropy-chat
Subject: [ExI] Warning: contains American politics; do not read!

Nothing to see here, citizen, move along.

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/tulsi-gabbard-returns-to-campaign-trail-after-
national-guard-deployment/

Stuart LaForge

Avant, what the heck do you mean nothing to see here?  Tulsi is drop-dead
gorgeous!  I will vote for her just for having that pretty smile and those
brown eyes, oh mercy.  She's even better looking than Dr. Jill Stein, and I
don't even need to mute the sound while I am watching her speeches.  Tulsi
is my favorite of the 77 candidates by far.

>....Nothing to see here, citizen, move along.

Since you mention it, someone please explain why is it that any time there
is something to see, the cops will stand out there on the sidewalk and say
obviously silly comments such as "Move along, citizens, there is nothing to
see here."

I did a little skit with my scouts.  I put on a cop's hat and stood up
front.  A couple of scouts came by, and I said

Move along citizens, there is nothing to see here.

Where?

Here.

I don't don't see anything.

That's right, that's what I told you.

Sure, but... when a cop says "there's nothing to see here" there's always
something to see here.

Well, you see there isn't anything to see here.

OK so why did you tell us there is nothing to see here, when we can see
there really isn't anything to see here?

Just so you know there is nothing to see here.

We can see there is nothing to see here!

Well there ya go...

And so forth.  The scouts loved it.

Good luck Tulsi.  If she gets the nomination, the debates will be so much
more interesting.  There dam well will be something to see there: her.