[ExI] test case dorian

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 14:40:28 UTC 2019

With Dorian, we get a possible demonstration.  When I was growing up about
20 miles due west of Cape Canaveral, we had hurricanes but they seldom
amounted to much: lots of rain, fences blown down, aluminum awnings gone
missing, that sorta thing.

spike

Yeah - and Grey skies.  bill w

On Fri, Aug 30, 2019 at 8:24 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <