[ExI] How Corporate Media distorts Hawaiian Protests

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 15:42:58 UTC 2019

Isn’t part of their (Native Americans, Hawaiians, descendants of chattel
slavery) current conditions due to what happened to their ancestors?

Regards,

Dan

Yes, of course, and my ancestors are responsible for it.  How far back in
history do you want to go before the sins stop passing down?  I say who did
the crime, does the time, and we didn't do it.  Every family that ever
lived had something done to them in one way or another.  Should we find and
prosecute the descendants of the people who cut off the heads of kings?  In
my case you could help me go after AT and T!

Your attitude reminds me of a Scottish feud where the two clans are still
fighting over something that happened in the 17th century.

There was a country song, the Eagles maybe?  It was titled  "Get over it"

  bill w

On Fri, Aug 30, 2019 at 10:36 AM Dan TheBookMan via extropy-chat <