[ExI] How Corporate Media distorts Hawaiian Protests

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 21:56:01 UTC 2019

If the strong take advantage of the weak, what does it mean that these
protesters are able to throw a wrench into the telescope plans?  The strong
who want to build the scope should have no problem beating down the weak
protestors unless the former are pussies*, no?  will

My former email explains this, I think.  No judge is making the police
enforce the court decision.  Assuming the judge is elected, then we can see
why he/she won't do anything.  But I really don't know.  bill w

On Fri, Aug 30, 2019 at 4:15 PM Will Steinberg via extropy-chat <